Material Handling Cages
Material baskets are built to your requested size – Check out the photo tab for pictures of ones we have built.
See the photo tab for pictures of the manbaskets available in other sizes or Custom designs
(ALL MAN BASKETS ARE AVAILABLE IN 44″ OR 86″ HEIGHTS)
Same day shipping on most standard models
WE WILL BUILD ANY SIZE OR SHAPE TO FIT YOUR NEED
- Anticipated load test weight (Quick pin release) 125% W.L.L.
- OSHA Rules:
- In November 2010 OSHA released a new standard, addressing the use of cranes and derricks in construction and replacing a decades old standard. Crane or Derrick Suspended Platforms OSHA 29 CFR Subpart CC Section 1926.1431 see (Paragraph H) and (Paragraph I) on Trial Lift and Proof Testing.
- OSHA stipulates in the Final Rule that a trial lift/proof test is required each time the crane moves to a new location
- OSHA calls for the platform to be proof tested to 125% of the rated load
- Forklift attachment with safety restraint
- Four or five part bridle assembly with shackles
- Protective Nylon Covers
- Rubber bumpers (8 places)
- Expanded metal roof (removable)
- Solid steel roof (removable)
- Tool storage shelf
- Safety Harness and Lanyard
- Paint colors and finishes
- Forklift Platforms
- Round Suspended Personnel Cages
- Cantilever Suspended Personnel Cages
- Rescue Platforms
- Material Cages built to size required for the job – check out the photo tab for pictures of ones we have built.
- Suspended Cages
- Trolley Cages
- Job Boxes
- Dump Boxes / Skip pans
- Gas Cylinder Cages – also check out our other website @ www.customcagewi.com
Cages can be sold as a complete package, or with the options sold separately.
All platforms are designed to meet a 5x safety factor, allowing platform to support it’s own weight plus 5 times it’s maximum load. Designed and built in full compliance with OSHA 29 CFR Subpart CC Section 1926.1431 and latest specifications.