Lakeshore Industrial’s Rescue Cages have been used at construction sites around the world, including the World Trade Center. Our Rescue Cages are 4′ x 8′ they can accommodate 2 people and a stretcher.
Our Standard Features For the Rescue Platform Include:
- Meets or exceeds A.S.M.E. B30.23-latest specifications.
- Designed to meet or exceed OSHA 29 CFR Subpart CC Part 1926.1431 final rule.
- AWS D1.1 Certified Welding procedures, all welds are spatter free and smooth.
- Three year warranty.
- Dimensions: 48”x96”x44”
- Working load limit; 1,000 lbs.
- Each CUSTOM CAGE is load tested.
- Inspection and certification of OSHA compliance included.
- 2” square tubing design.
- Sides enclosed with expanded metal to the intermediate-rail.
- Grab rail on entire inside perimeter.
- Floor – non slip diamond plate.
- 30″ Access door – Outward swinging drop pin latch.
- 6” Steel continuous toe plate.
- Guardrail system complies with OSHA 29 CFR Part 1926.502 Sub part M.
- Anchors for personnel body harness complies with OSHA 29 CFR 1926.502 Sub part M.
- Exterior pad eyes for anchoring and tag line use.
- Bridle attachment points.
- Finish – Electrostatic powder coat : Safety Yellow.
- Safety warning decals and permanent non corrosive ID Plate.
- Operating manual furnished inside of cage in a water proof compartment.
- Fully covered by product liability insurance.